Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Transition Culture

A few weeks ago I ran across this organization: transitionculture.org and transitionnetwork.org. Last week a friend mailed me this link t their Who we are document. It is very well written. I like that it takes a very positive approach in this world where we are bombarded with negative news daily. It is showing us a good direction. Cooperation is clearly one of the key items to address the crisis, um, transition (sounds so much nicer).

I personally am not quite ready for this step yet. I have to go through several steps in my personal action plan first before I can move up to the cooperation phase. The very first step would be a search to see if there are any local individuals or groups in the town where I live.

If you live in Bilbao or Bakio and are interested in this stuff, leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment